Bluedog adds another innovative product to its perimeter security range
We recently became the exclusive distributor in Australia for the Roller Barrier product developed by Insight Security, a market leader in perimeter security in the UK.
Roller barrier numerous strengths and advantages over other options for preventing structures being scaled. These include:
- high deterrant security value, reducing the frequency of people attempt to scale a structure (resulting in a risk to themselves, potentially members of the public and to assets).
- high delay and detection security value when a person attempts to compromise the barrier.
- there are no sharp objects that are used by palisade fencing, spiked spindles, barbed wire or razor tape, that can result in serious injury.
- visually very unobtrusive which can be very important for many applications such as heritage buildings, schools, correction centres and mental health facilities.
- highly cost effective and readily retro-fitted to existing structures.
As a result we are seeing and increasing demand for Roller Barrier in the Australian perimeter security market.
Manufactured by Insight Security, Roller Barrier is a 'Non-Aggressive' Anti Climb Barrier that offers practical and effective perimeter security. Developed to provide a SAFE but EFFECTIVE barrier to stop unauthorised persons from gaining access to flat roofs, or to premises or grounds by climbing over fences or gates. The unique, independently rotating cups, collectively offer an unstable barrier for any would be intruder to negotiate, and consequently a more effective barrier than the older style rolling long tube type systems. The 115mm (approx 5") diameter unbreakable Roller Cups are purposely sized to prevent even the largest hands from getting a grip on.
The rolling barrier is formed by threading individual cup shaped plastic mouldings onto a robust central spindle, supported at intervals by suitable brackets. A practical and effective solution for almost any environment, Roller Barrier is the natural choice for use around public grounds and buildings, schools, colleges, etc, where an effective but non aggressive barrier is the key criteria.